Monday, June 2, 2008

Thump, thump!

Hubby and I, with Zoe in tow, went to Paranaque Doctors Hospital in Better Living for my transvaginal ultrasound. I've been waiting for weeks to have it done because we've been so excited and anxious to find out how the baby is doing. Thank God the baby seems to be doing A-okay. It's now 7 weeks and 1 day and the heartbeat is normal. The estimated due date is on the 16th of January, which means it could even be earlier than that! A New Year baby perhaps?
Zoe got to see how the baby looked like inside my tummy and was amazed how tiny it was. We also had to tell her that there's just one baby inside (she wanted one boy and one girl to come out daw one at a time!) and she was cool about it.
Hopefully, we'll get to visit our OB on Wednesday as her Monday clinic did not push through. Will keep you posted.
I've been feeling so woozy today, partly I blame on my hormones and partly because I haven't had a restful sleep. When we got home I took a nap and was surprised that I slept for almost 3 hours! Now it's almost midnight and I'm the only one awake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aha -- new site! glad to know you're breaking ground here @ blogger. i'll link you up later in my other blogspot (http://myatelier.blogspot.com) page. ingat. i hope it's a boy, para complete set na kayo :) -- onyxx